CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 7, 2012

December 3rd-7th

 
Monday
-We Learned about letter I, its sound, uppercase and lowercase and all things that begin with "I".
-We read "The Alphabet Adventure".


-We made a Santa Claus Countdown for Christmas. How many days until Santa comes?

Wednesday
-We made our letter I alphabet page.  I is for Icecream. 

-We decorated a tree for our preschool! I think it turned out awesome.  I did have to move a few ornaments around.  I should have taken a picture of all the ornaments on the bottom 6 inches of the tree and all in the same place.  We decorated one 12 inch circle basically.  I did a little rearranging.

Friday
-We read the "Gingerbread House".
-We made a Gingerbread boy and girl.  The lacing part was tricky and the kids told me it was too hard.  So keep practicing those fine motor skills.  Untie the yarn and have them lace it up again, just for practice.

-We also made our gingerbread boy and girl a christmas tree.  These were so fun to make and watch the kids licking and spreading the frosting.  

 
-These are the books we read this week.
-We also went on a fieldtrip to Dicks Market in Centerville.  It was fun just to get out of preschool for a little bit and check out a store/jobs in our city.  Thanks to all the moms who came and helped.
-We had some fabulous snacks this week too; 3 kinds of crackers and juice, icecream and mini nilla wafers, and granola bars with crackers.  Thanks for always bringing us such great snacks. 
 
 
Next week is all about the letter J and The Polar Express.  On Wednesday, we will have a Polar Express Pajama Party where we will watch the movie, eat, play, craft and make homemade hot cocoa.  So come dressed in your pj's on Wednesday-I know I will!
 
See you all then,
Miss Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment